Purpose of role:
Hand build precision electormechanical assemblies, where necessary creating works instrucitons and build notes to facilitate knowledge sharing, to ensure all assemblies can be build consistently and inline with customer specifications.
Summary of key responsibilities
- Organisation and build of prototype assemblies and works instructions/ build notes
- Follow instructions and build schedules as advised by the Team Leader, to produce assemblies from customer supplied drawings and specifications in accordance with “PCML Quality – Code of Practice”.
- Study and interpret drawings, standard operation procedures, detailed build instructions and other process specifications.
- Inspect components and assemblies in accordance with “WI-002 Checking/Inspection Process”.
- Adhere to specified build times and specifications, whilst accurately recording build times using the company’s computerised system – “Progress Plus”
- Carry out end of line inspection of goods received prior to build – checking for damage, quantity and quality of items, reporting shortages or inaccuracies to Team Leader