Principal Purpose of the Job Role:
Responsible for creating of works orders, updating various systems as needed and managing customer queries as they happen.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for various customers queries by email or telephone
- Responsible for the administration of sales orders, acknowledgements and effective customer communication
- Support the monitoring of customer contracts through on going monitoring of the system and workflow, collating feedback and ensuring effective customer communication in a timely manner.
- Responsible for taking calls from customers
- Support the daily delivery schedule updates and the generation of the daily overdue analysis report to work instruction for Overdue Items
- Answer customer queries and proactively provide effective contract communications through the development of excellent relationships with customers
- Assist as needed with completion of all ProcureSmart planners
- TAP; Ambr250, Ambr15, AmbrAM. Modular, Benchtop
- Responsible for ensuring all works orders capture the costs associated with the production of the contract to facilitate accurate SKU costings through adherence to the works order close-out procedure to work instruction WI-023