Reporting to the Finance Manager, supporting the finance team processing purchase ledger invoices and associated documentation, completing general office and receptionist duties and other requirements of the business as needed.
- Matching of Purchase Ledger Invoices to the relevant Delivery Notes & Purchase Orders.
- ‘PI Matching’ on progress
- Transfer of Invoices from Progress to SAGE
- Monthly reconciliations of invoices too supplier statements
- Preparing Monthly and Weekly Supplier payment run’s
- Resolution of supplier invoice queries
- Maintaining the ‘PCML accounts’ email account
- Responding to and dealing with general postal and e-mail correspondence.
- Assisting in the company’s annual financial audit
- Respect the handling of confidential information
- Carrying out General; Office duties such as Filing, Photocopying, and Scanning
- Meet and Greet of Visitors in Reception
- Any other duties/projects as are reasonable and within the skills and ability of the post-holder.
- Good Knowledge of General Office Duties
- Strong Organisational Skills & Attention to detail.
- Excellent Telephone Manner & Communication Skills.
- Information Technology Capabilities to include MS Word, Excel
- Able to work well within a team, demonstrate willingness and flexibility as required and to work independently using own knowledge to complete tasks