To quote for new sales enquiries for complex machined components as part of the Sales Team goal to achieve the annual sales budget.
- Working from Customer drawings to produce detailed quotations.
- Liaising with customers on all levels to ensure the information received is correct and that the quote they receive is for the right product for their project.
- Producing accurate and detailed manufacturing cost estimates generated from detailed client manufacturing drawings.
- Create full routing information including labour and material costing etc
- Inputting RFQ's and new sales orders onto the CRM and ERP systems
- Support Contract Review by ensuring the correct procedures are followed through the pre manufacturing activities
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility, yet be a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
- Understanding of machining (Milling/Turning) and material
- Sheet metal and fabrication
- Basic understanding of CAD
- Experience on ERP systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel
- Knowledge gained through a recognised engineering apprenticeship