Dear Valued Customers:
PCML has an established history of navigating through adverse climates and we are well-positioned to support our key customers through the Covid-19 crisis. I wanted to take this opportunity to give you an update on how we as a company are positioned to deal with the current situation:
- PCML has initiated and will be continuing thorough, daily clean-downs of all sites and sanitizing all machine tools and delivery vans, and have implemented a no attendance policy for employees who are ill.
- Our multi-site operations across five locations ensure capacity redundancy and reduce the risk of business disruption at just one site
- In conjunction with this, Fastnet.nc enables mission-critical deliveries for customers who may be faced with a LINE STOP and need a part to be replaced or repaired at short notice.
- A number of customers with foreign supply chains are experiencing difficulties due to travel restrictions and have started to approach PCML to assist with on-shoring of critical components.
- By comparison, PCML has a localised supply chain ensuring no impact on accessing raw materials
- Smart Innovations enables us to manage the business remotely and flex capacity to any location
- Our ProcureSmart® has been designed to provide :
- Complete visibility to enable you to control stock levels and accurately track replenishments in real-time
- Real value for money with fair and transparent pricing policies.
- Functionality that responds directly to the dynamics of your particular market and makes your business more agile
If you have issues with the time it takes to develop new products, implement engineering changes or just want to avoid high shipping costs and the associated implications on your supply chain, we are here to help.
Return to Knowledge Hub